• Property details
  • Location
  • Video
Contact Us

TVS Emerald Hamlet

No.84/6B,Vendrasiamman Kovil Street,OMR,Chennai,600097

Plot
848 to 2,049 sqft Carpet Area
Plot Bedroom

Starting price

INR 57.66 Lakh


Estimate Possession: Dec 2021
Property No. IND-RS-209996
20:80
Pay only 20% and the remaining 80% on Possession.

Project Summary

Project Name

TVS Emerald Hamlet

RERA No

TN/29/Layout/127/2019

Developer

Emerald Haven Realty Limited

Parking Type

Covered

Phase Name

Phase1

Number of Floors

0

Total Land Area (Acre)

7

Current Stage Of Construction

Launched

Ownership Type

Freehold

Project Description

TVS Emerald Hamlet is the latest plotted development project by TVS Emerald, part of the reputed TVS Group. It is spread over 7acres. This plotted development offers 101 plots with over 22,000 Sq. ft in OMR Area project & sizes ranging from 836 Sq.ft to 3373 Sq.ft . TVS Emerald Hamlet is located just 700 Mts from OMR. It is surrounded by major IT parks, schools, hospitals, and entertainment hubs. This project is surrounded by many IT parks to name a few, Futura tech park, Elcot SEZ, Prestige Cyber Towers, Marg Square, SIPCOT IT Park etc.,

Type Size Price
Plot 848 sqft INR 57.66 Lakh
Plot 1,352 sqft INR 91.92 Lakh
Plot 2,049 sqft INR 1.39 Cr

Facilities

Gym

Security

Children Play Area

Badminton Court

Basket Ball Court

Park

Visitor Parking

WiFi

Sewage Treatment Plant

Car Parking

Power Backup

Brochure

TVS Emerald Hamlet Brochure

Downloads

Floor Plan

Explore places near by

Explore places near by

    Project Video

    More in the area

    Apartments
    No 85, River View Co-Operative Housing Site,OMR,Ch...