Submitted by admin on Wed, 06/01/2022 - 08:37
Chennai

Properties in Chennai

Refine Filters
  • Chennai
  • ...
Price Range
Min price
to
Max price

Explore Popular Locations

OMR

150+ projects for sale

Aapartments, Villa & Plots

Explore

ECR

20+ Projects for sale

Aapartments, Villa & Plots

Explore

GST Road

50+ Projects for sale

Aapartments, Villa & Plots

Explore

Porur

31+ Projects for sale

Aapartments, Villa & Plots

Explore

Special Offers

TVS Emerald Hamlet
Karapakkam, OMR Chennai

  • Residential Plots
  • Area : 1,352 - 2,250 sqft.
  • Discounted Price

Starts @ 1.2 Cr*

View Property

Pacifica Aurum - Pride Towers
Near Siruseri, OMR Chennai

  • 2 BHK Apartments
  • Area : 1,147 - 1,361 sqft.
  • Pay only 20% & the remaining 80% on Possession.

Starts @ 55 Lakhs*

View Property

TVS Emerald Peninsula
Manapakkam, OMR Chennai

  • 2, 3 BHK Apartments
  • Area : 1,124 - 1,795 sqft.
  • Discounted Price

Starts @ 80 Lakhs*

View Property

KG Signature City Phase I
Mogappair, Chennai

  • 3 BHK Apartments
  • Area : 1,260 - 1,400 sqft.
  • Discounted rate @ 4350 sqft.

Starts @ 70 Lakhs*

View Property



 

Property Categories

Pre launch New launches
Ready to move Ready to move
Under construction Under construction

In the Spotlight

Residential Properties in Chennai: The Detroit of India

Chennai, a city of culture and heritage, has come a long way. Carrying the remnants of the British era, it has transformed itself significantly into a vibrant and growing city. Moving rapidly into the top 100 start-up ecosystem status ranking globally, Chennai airport ranks 8th in ‘On-time performance’ for the year 2021. With a focus on building top-quality and sustainable infrastructure, projects like the Bengaluru-Chennai Expressway, four-lane elevated road, railway projects, and multi-logistics parks have only boosted the growth of Chennai, resulting in high demand for buying residential properties in Chennai.

The property for sale in Chennai in prime locations in South Chennai are the costliest in the city. A recent trend shows that plotted developments alone have seen a rising graph, leaving behind all other residential properties in Chennai. After looking at the demand, renowned developers such as DLF have ventured into Chennai to meet the homebuyers’ requirements.

Frequently Asked Questions

Chennai, also known as the Detroit of India, is the SaaS capital and emerging as the largest electronics hardware exporter in India. The upcoming civic and commercial projects are expected to boost the real estate residential market in Chennai. Click here to find out more about Chennai residential market.

Properties in Chennai include plots, apartments, and villas. All of these are made available at your fingertips on our portal-JLL Homes.

The cost of property in Chennai varies depending upon the type of property and locality. For suburban, it ranges between 60 lakhs - 1.5 crores and for luxurious properties, it ranges between 2.5 crores - 7 crores. Click here to explore the properties at JLL Homes.

The hotspots in Chennai are Pallavaram Madipakkam, Pallikarnai, Guindy, Perambur, Shozhinganallur, Mogappair, Madhavaram, Porur, Padur, Poonamallee, and Avadi. These are exclusively available for you on JLL Homes under Properties in Chennai.

The best places to buy property in Chennai are Nungambakkam, Adyar, R A Puram, T Nagar, Alwarpet, Guindy, Manapakkam, Shozhinganallur, Porur, Pallavaram Madipakkam, Mogappair, Padur, and Perambur. You can explore the properties for each location at JLL Homes.

There are many renowned developers such as Prestige Group, Brigade Group, Purvankara Limited, Tata Value Homes, Mahindra Lifespaces Developers, DLF, SOBHA, Akshaya, Arun-excello, BSCPL, KG Foundations, Casagrand, TVS Emerald, Urban Tree, VGN, Pacifica Companies, PBEL Incor, Hiranandani Group.

The state of Tamil Nadu levies a stamp duty of 7% and a registration charge of 4% on the estimated market value of the property.