Lodha Amara 446 to 955 sqft Carpet Area From INR 79.00 Lakh Contact Us +91-865-758-9440

Lodha Amara

Kolshet Rd, Kolshet Industrial Area Kolshet Industrial Area,,Thane West,Mumbai,400607

Builder Floor
446 to 955 sqft Carpet Area
1, 2, 3 Bedrooms

Starting price

INR 79.00 Lakh


Estimate Possession: Dec 2024
Property No. IND-RS-209992

Project Summary

Project Name

Lodha Amara

RERA No

P51700001065

Developer

Lodha Group

Parking Type

Covered

Number of Floors

40

Total Land Area (Acre)

40

Ownership Type

Freehold

Current Stage Of Construction

Under Construction

Project Description

At Lodha Amara, you will discover just how enriching, full of promise every minute can be. It is a prestigious project located at Thane West in Mumbai. Live in a home with optimal space planning. Presenting thoughtfully designed 1 & 2 Bed residences with a lush 40-acres oasis filled with over a thousand trees and countless experiences & with superior interiors to ensure more privacy. The abode boasts of all the amenities which you need in today’s modern day. This township is planned in 3 Phases and its 1st phase is completed with fully operational clubhouse and world-class amenities. 30 % apartments are ready for delivery, remaining 70 % available for sale with exclusive choices of possession in the year of 2019 & 2020. Lodha Amara is the perfect place for you to live a blissful life. Be a part of this grand lifestyle at Amara by Lodha – Thane’s greenest, finest, and most successful neighbourhood.

Type Size Price
1 BHK 446 sqft INR 79.00 Lakh
2 BHK 616 sqft INR 94.38 Lakh
2 BHK 722 sqft INR 1.28 Cr
3 BHK 955 sqft INR 1.79 Cr

Facilities

Gym

Swimming Pool

Security

Children Play Area

Badminton Court

Tennis Court

Cricket Pitch

Basket Ball Court

Park

WiFi

Club House

Intercom

Sewage Treatment Plant

Gas Pipeline

Indoor Game Room

Car Parking

Power Backup

Your contact info

Brochure

Lodha Amara Brochure

Downloads

Floor Plan

Explore places near by

Explore places near by

    More in the area