ELV KingsLand 1,250 to 4,200 sqft Carpet Area From INR 88.75 Lakh Contact Us +91-865-758-9440

ELV KingsLand

SY NO:50, 11 Borewell Rd,Whitefield,Bengaluru,560066

Apartments
1,250 to 4,200 sqft Carpet Area
2, 3, 4 Bedrooms

Starting price

INR 88.75 Lakh


Estimate Possession: July 2022
Property No. IND-RS-142994

Project Summary

Project Name

ELV KingsLand

RERA No

PRM/KA/RERA/1251/446/PR/181122/002144

Developer

ELV Projects Private Limited

Parking Type

Covered

Nearest Landmark

Near Narayana eTechno School

Phase Name

1

Number of Floors

13

Total Land Area (Acre)

2.25

Open Space Area (in %)

75

Ownership Type

Freehold

Current Stage Of Construction

Under Construction

Project Description

Just 5 minutes drive away from ITPL & major IT companies, ELV KINGSLAND is a meticulously crafted, designed and constructed modern architectural marvel in a 2.5-acre land. While just 25% of it constructed for housing, remaining 75% is carefully curated and kept interesting for the residents to enjoy a full life at ELV Kingsland.

Type Size Price
2 BHK 1,250 sqft INR 88.75 Lakh
2 BHK 1,300 sqft INR 92.30 Lakh
3 BHK 1,350 sqft INR 95.85 Lakh
3 BHK 1,650 sqft INR 1.17 Cr
3 BHK 1,670 sqft INR 1.19 Cr
3 BHK 1,850 sqft INR 1.31 Cr
2 BHK 2,000 sqft INR 1.42 Cr
4 BHK 4,200 sqft INR 2.98 Cr

Facilities

Vaastu Compliant

Gym

Swimming Pool

Steam & Sauna

Massage Room

Security

Children Play Area

Badminton Court

Tennis Court

Cricket Pitch

Basket Ball Court

Park

Visitor Parking

WiFi

Club House

Intercom

Sewage Treatment Plant

Gas Pipeline

Indoor Game Room

Car Parking

Power Backup

Your contact info

Brochure

ELV KingsLand Brochure

Downloads

Explore places near by

Explore places near by

    Project Video

    More in the area